Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mandi A to Z

Today while eating my yummy breakfast burrito and going through my reader I stumbled upon this at Meet Virginia.  Morgan at Meet Virginia has been on my reader for a LONG time.  She is probably one of the first blogs I started to follow.  She is just beautiful and always has great content!  If you have never read her blog I suggest you do!

A. Age: 28... gulp... I will soon be 29
B. Bed size: A queen, our room is too small for anything larger.
C. Chore that you hate: Hands down I DESPISE cleaning the bathroom.  I have four guys in my house (three little boys and their dad) Let's just say it is pretty gross.
D. Dogs: We have a chocolate lab named Zazu.  Like the bird from Lion King (we adopted him)
E. Essential start to your day: Diet PEPSI!!!!
F. Favorite color: I have a thing for turquoise.
G. Gold or Silver: White gold or Silver
H. Height: 5’3" and a half.  Yes the half is VERY important.
I. Instruments you play: None that I know of. 
J. Job title: I am HOTEL 6 in this joint!  For those not familiar with the military that is like top rank.  In seriousness I am a stay at home momma!!!
K. Kids: Yes I do, Three boys ages 6,3,and 2
L. Live: The great state of Utah!!!
M. Mother’s name: I have three mommas.  My real mom Naomi, my step-mom Andi Jo and my fake mommy Judene.
N. Nicknames: Mandi is actually my nickname.  For all legal purposes my name is Amanda
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes for each of my kids. Also I had my appendix taken out when I was a kids.
P. Pet peeves: When people make noises when they eat, ie: smacking lips, eating with their mouth open, taking too big of bites...Just thinking about it pisses me off.
Q. Quote from a movie: Give me a liter o Cola.  SUPER TROOPERS!!!
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters.  I am third to the oldest.
U. Ultimate Vacation: It doesn't matter where just as long as I am having fun and the Army doesn't call the SSG.
V. Vegetable you hate: LIMA BEANS. bleh....
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in, and children.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Geez too many to remember.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  The SSG loves when I make roast.
Z. Zoo animal: The elephants.

1 comment:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Awe thanks so much Mandi! This totally made my day thank you!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...