Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hooooo are you!!!

1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
I am capricorn, and it fits me.  I am a very logical think it through person.

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
Hand sanitizer, chapstick, and junk

3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
I usually just read magazines when I am getting my hair done.  But when I do I usually read People.

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
Waxed, I am too much of a wimp to pluck them.

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
About once a week.  I like my meat fresh.

Linking up to:


NightOwlCrafting


3 comments:

Kari said...

Hand sanitizer! Thats what I should have written....I am a neat freak so that is always in my bag.....:)

Signed,
O' Hairless Eyebrow One...;)

Christy said...

I keep a lot of junk in my purse too. lol Coming over from HOO are you!

Jen at A Heart Full of Love said...

Visiting from Hoo are you. Your post reminds me that I need to clean out my purse :) Mine is full of old shopping lists that never make their way into the trash.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...