Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hoo am I

1. Do you like the season, Fall?
Fall is my favorite season!

2. What is your favorite fall smell?
The smell of fireplaces, the crisp air, and cider

3, What is your favorite activity to do in the fall?
Halloween and Thanksgiving activities.

4. Do you dress in fall colors during the season?
Somewhat, I wear more earthy colors

5. Name 4 qualities about yourself that start with each letter in the word FALL!
F- Friendly
A- Awesome
L- Listener
L- Lima bean Hater

Linking to:


NightOwlCrafting


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite season also =) Thanks so much for stopping by, following you back!

Trisha

Unknown said...

LOL! Lima bean hater! That is a good one!

Unknown said...

I love this time of year and spring! Stopping by from the Wednesday Blog Hop and now following you thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great weekend! Especially the Trick or Treating!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...