Monday, April 4, 2011

A new love

I have never liked drinking water.
It is plain...
It is boring...
There is nothing exciting about it...
Poor water you are not my friend.

Now my diet Pepsi (such a rebel right?)
You are wonderful
But I need to give you up...
We need a clean break.
I promise it is me not you...
But don't worry we can still be friends.

While at my weekly WW meeting someone mention this new wonderful water enhancer.
You can imagine my excitement when I heard of a way to make water less boring.
It's name is MIO!!!
They have a bunch of different flavors.
My favorite right now is Sweet Tea.
I love sweet tea and it tastes so yummy in my plain old water.
In fact I have probably had at least 100 ounces of water today.
YAY FOR ME!!!
Boo for having to go to the bathroom about 50 times.
If you are looking for a way to get water in but tired of the plain taste.
I highly suggest trying it.
You won't be disappointed!!!

I have a fun tutorial to share tomorrow!!!
See you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...