Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Wishes

 As my boys are getting older I wonder.
I wonder what kind of men they will be.
I wonder if I am teaching them right from wrong.
I wonder if they will be happy.

Here are a few wishes I have for them.
 I wish they will know that family is always there for you.
That they know the bond of brothers is something that should never be broken.
When their father and I are gone that is who they will have.

 I wish they will know that the possibilities for them are endless.
The world is theirs for the taking.
And they should never say 'I am not good enough for that'

 I wish they never lose their fearlessness.
That they should always take a risk.
You never know if it that risk will turn out to be the best decision of their life.

 I wish they know how much their father and I love them.
That we have given our all to them.
I wish when they grow up they will say 'Thank you for all you did'

I wish they know whatever road they take I will always be proud of them.
They are our joy.
The reason we work so hard.

1 comment:

Alexandra Rose said...

So many wishes for the future... I'm right there with you. So so so many wishes for the future. My number one wish is my daughter grows up being happy. No matter where life takes us (or her) I just want her to be happy.
Visiting from the hop.
http://beingmama.com/
http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...