Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I {heart} Pinterest #4

 I cannot believe it is already Thursday!
This week has seriously flown by!
Halloween is in a couple of days, then comes Turkey day!
Here are some goodies that I found on Pinterest this week!

Source
 These are adorable!
I think I am going to go through my closet and make some!

Source
 I need to remember this when I am cleaning up after my mess!


Source
 Fabric covered balls!
I was actually kind of bummed when I followed the link and found out they were had a class on this.
And it was being held about 10 minutes away from me.
But I found it a week too late.
*sad face*

Source
These are way cute!
I wish there was a tutorial on how they did it.
Sigh... I will have to figure it out!

I pinned a bunch of things this week.
However I haven't been feeling quite myself.
Getting over a cold.
As always I would love to see what you are pinning!

Here is the link to my Pinterest!

7 comments:

Jen @ Creating with the J's said...

I repinned the Creative Mess quote. I am thinking that is going to HAVE to go up in the craft space! I gave you a shout out here http://creating-with-the-js.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-do-you-pinterest-or-dont-you.html. Have a good rest of the week!

Nali said...

Ooo those are cute boots! Nice pins!

xoxo, Nali

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Hi! New follower from followers fest!

Julie Anne said...

visiting from BlogBash11! I am still resisting the pull to join Pinterest... I don't need another time suck! But all this linking people are doing is making it very hard!! :)

Digger said...

Hello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. Those are adorable boots and socks!! I want some!!

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

LOVE those boots - I have been on the endless hunt :)
I am your newest follower from the Fest!
Courtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com

Victoria said...

Pinterest is definitely addicting. I love the tutorials you have (especially the bean bag game).
New follower from Follower Fest.
http://shrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...