Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little More Me Please....



I have had a moment.  A moment where I don't feel like me on my blog.
A moment that I understand why I have been away for so long.
Why do I try so hard to be something I am not?
I feel like that I am trying to impress someone who isn't here.
My friends like me for who I am so why isn't that enough?

In my wandering through blogland tonight I came across this blog:


 This post right here hit close to home.
It was like she was telling my story about being in high school.
My high school was upper class. 
My family was middle class. 
I didn't wear designer clothes or drive a fancy car like most kids in my class.
I tried SO hard to fit in with the popular girls.
I didn't, no matter how hard I tried.
In blogland I kinda feel the same way.
I try, don't get what my expectation was and go into hiding.
But this blog is for me, for my family, for my friends.
I am still the awkward girl, and I don't care those who love me love me!!!!
I would like to have a bunch of followers but honestly if only one person follows me then I have reached my goal. 

So here it goes all or nothing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...