Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sgt Army Pants and Surgery

Sorry for my absence lately.  I got super busy last week and this week.  But finally I have a moment to sit down and blog. 

Last week I was involved in a craft fair at the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars).  It was all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  The first couple of days were slow and not many people came.  I was discouraged but kept coming in.  I was really hopeful that people would come and buy things!  Saturday was the busiest and I sold a good amount of things.

Then this week my hubby Sgt Army Pants had surgery.  While he was in Iraq he was bit by a spider a brown recluse they believe.  If you haven't heard of those icky spiders they have FLESH eating venom!  (yuck) It hasn't bothered him too much except for the past two years he gets an icky sore on his chest.  Sgt. finally went and had it checked out and they recommended surgery!  So on Tuesday we went in and he had some stuff removed from his chest.  Sorry for being so gross but this is life.  This really happened!!!!  I hope now he has a speedy recovery and this doesn't reoccur again! 

Welcome to all my new followers!  You guys rock!!!  Thanks for thinking I am not too geeky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...